Saturday, August 15, 2009

What Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long has it been now???? Like somethin years maybe??? Anyway how has everyone been doing? Are you all still workin out? Any changes in eating or work out plans?
I have been doing okay I guess. I'm still in the 2hundreds area but I have lost a few more pounds. When I first started I was 248lbs. and when I fell off the wagon I was 238, so now I'm officially 222lbs. I haven't lost or gained lately, but I'm mataining. So, now I'm ready to get back on track and get out of the 2hubdreds. Dai and Reflection thanks so much for checkin on me, you all helped me come back, so thank you guys. It's time to do this thang!!!!!

1 comment:

Reflection said...

Hey Lady!!! Just dropping by to check in on you and saw that you are back in the game!!! Congratulation for making it back, on the weigh loss and let's keep it going. Thanks for the shout out.