Sunday, February 24, 2008

Checkin' In

Okay...so I've been walking almost every day now with my dad. He has been wanting to lose a few pounds because his clothes are getting a little to snug and to stay healthy. So I asked him if he wanted to go walking with me and we have been going almost everyday so far. The days we didn't go was because of the rain. My eating habits....uhhhh....I'm getting there. Not quite back where I was before, but getting better. Also, my dad is ready to start jogging around the track where we walk, He and my mom used to go walking everyday...well my mom would jog and my dad would walk, but he would go around the track 4 times...and this is a very long track, not quite sure how many miles it is, but it is a loooong track. Hopefully when we go back tomorrow I will start jogging with him. HOPEFULLY!! I can't let a 64 year old out due me. So, we will see what happens tomorrow. I'll keep ya posted. Oh...My progress pics will be up very soon. I can't wait to see the difference.

1 comment:

Reflection said...

Awwww that is so sweet you and your dad is getting fit together. What a wonderful story. It great to have someone to workout with. Seem like dad has caught a hold of some fire since he want to start jogging. He's doing more than half of people his age. My mom will be 60 April 27 and you can't get her to go walking.