Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back on track with excercising, so far

So for the past two days I have been exercising and eating healthier. Yesterday I got up and just decided to do the dogone thing (this is someting my pastor says). After I sat on my sofa for about 20 minutes, I encouraged myself enough to get up and get moving. Oh I felt so good after my workout and I did it on my own, without any tape or dvd, I just did it. That alone was motivation for me. Today I woke up at 5:30 in the morning to do my WATP dvd and loved it. So hopefully every morning when I have go to school I'll wake up around this time to exercise. Then after excersing I have to get myself ready and then the kids. I need all the energy I can get to get them ready for school and daycare. With three kids I need it all.

4 comments:

sweetnes said...

Yay! Super awesome job for waking up early to exercise. I need to start doing that. Keep up the awesome work :)

Reflection said...

Congratulation on waking up early to exercise. Glad you felt great afterward. Keep it up!!!

MrsPerfectlyImperfect said...

Hi Micah, I do the WATP tape too...it was surprising how effective it is. I'm already feeling toned and i've lost three pounds. The people on the tape are totally annoying though so i do it on mute and play my own music. Getting up everyday and just doing it is the best thing i could do for myself--and when it's all over i realize that it didn't take that much time out of my day. Keep it up, woman!

MrsPerfectlyImperfect said...

Hey micah! Definitely try it with your own music..it does wonders. Sometimes i find myself picking up the weights and walking when i'm watching tv.