Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Hello All
Happy New Year!! and Happy B-Day to me (Jan.5th)

Sad to say I really haven't been eating like I should, but for Christmas we got a trampoline for the kids and I have been on it more than they have. I love it. We also got a basketball goal and my hubby is trying real hard to teach me a few things. I just may have to take him up on that offer. It'll be more exercise for me.

I have been so busy lately. I started going school in the medical field and there are so many medical terms and other things I have to learn, but I'll get through it. I haven't weighed myself lately. I'm not ready to see what the scale has to say, so I'll wait a while. Other than that that's it. Thanks to all of you who have encouraged and motivated me, you are greatly appreciated. Thanks again and I wish you all good health, many blessings, and financial breakthroughs this year.

God Bless!!!

2 comments:

sweetnes said...

Sounds like Santa was great to you this holiday season :) If I were you, I'd been having a ball on that trampoline right NOW!

Reflection said...

Hey lady!!!! Congartulation on all of your blessing and new journey, medical school, trampoline and learning how to play basketball. You seems to be having a great new year.