Friday, September 14, 2007

My First Post - Introduction to my weight loss plan.





I already stared my journey to a healthy lifestyle by deciding to eat better and exercise. I started Sunday September 9, 2007 My start weight is 248lbs. My goal weigh is 135lbs. I will be posting pics throughout the entire weight loss. I'll post pics every month hopefully.
I start my day with a protein cereal bar, weight loss oatmeal, cereal, a protein shake, or eggs. I try to stick to the Body For Life Plan, but I tweaked it so it would work for me. I try to eat 6 small meals a day just like the BFL plan. I only use Mrs. Dash to season my food. I'm trying to stay away from added salt and sugar. I try to work out 5 to 6 times a week and rest one day. My workouts are: Cardio - Walk Away the Pounds the 2 mile walk and Strength - The Firm Program.
Here are my beginning pics. These were taken Sept. 9th 2007.

3 comments:

sweetnes said...

Good luck with everything!

Simply Me said...

Hey good luck on your journey. I'm looking forward to watching your progress.

LaMonica said...

I am so excited that you are doing this. It's gonna be hard for all of us..but it's nice to know that we have each other.

I'm here for you.Good Luck