Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WooHoo 9 Pounds Lighter!!!!!!

I'm makin some progress. I weighed myself yesterday and I am down to 139 from 148!!!! It feels so good to see the scale go down instead of up. I continued to exercise and did my best to eat right and it payed off. Monday was my cardio day so I did my Walk Away the Pounds dvd the 2 mile walk and today is my strength training day I didn't do it yet, but I will later on this evening when the kids go to sleep. Like I said before I can't go to sleep without doing my exercises. Today I tried to sticked to my diet. I think I did pretty good. My mom cooked red beans and rice. I wanted to eat it so bad, but it was too salty, so I left it alone. I thought it would be hard to walk away from it cause ain't nothin like mama's cookin, but I had enough willpower to leave it alone. So overall I think today was a good day. I actually got up this morning and cooked breakfast. I had two small pancakes, eggs and a slice of whole grain toast with a small amout of jelly. For lunch I had a baked chicken strip wrap with a whole grain wrap. As you can see I love chicken. I don't eat ground beef anymore and I try to stay away from beef. I had a bad experience with beef, so I left it alone. I mainly eat chicken (alot of chicken), shrimp, fish, turkey, and pork, but not too much. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day as well.

4 comments:

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

Wow way to go! 9 pounds is not some progress it's great progress :-D
It's great to read another moms journey to loosing weight somehow we are a bit more challenged caus there are all kinds of goodies "for the kids" in the cupboards ;-)

I am looking forward to following your journey, it's inspiring!

Simply Me said...

Wow! 9 pounds! That's fantastic, well done.

Phat&Sassy said...

Great Job Gurl!!
I'm too scared to weigh myself!LOL!! I will Friday though. I pray it says a Pound or two.
I've been workin hard.

sweetnes said...

Congrats on your progress! I'm trying to be like you now ;)