Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Another Pound Lost - I don't know how though!!

I am officially 10 pounds lighter!!!I really don't know how though. I have not been eating the way I should, but I still exercise 5 times a week. I just knew for sure that I would have gained instead of loosing weight. Oh, well I'm kinda happy and sorta disgusted. Happy with the weight loss, but disgusted with the way I have been eating. I have to get back on track with eating and choosing the right foods. The weekend was okay, but I did drink a coke or two or three. I know, I know I should not have had it, but it was callin me like crazy...lol So I listened and gave in, this time. Today I missed breakfast. I didn't have time to eat. I was runnin late and I ran out of protein cereal bars, so I left without eating it. I have been gettng up every morning at 4:30 or 5:00 to do my exercises, so I could get them out of the way. I do feel much better after doing them in the morning.

3 comments:

sweetnes said...

CONGRATS on your LOSS!

Reflection said...

Alright now 10 pounds gone! Congrats.

Simply Me said...

Wow congrats! Hope everything is still going well.